We have a variety of unit sizes available for your self-storage needs (heights are available from 10-12 feet):
5 x 5 x 4
5 x 5 x 8
5 x 10
10 x 10
10 x 15
10 x 20/20 x 10
10 x 25
10 x 30
10 x 35
10 x 40
10 x 45
10 x 50
As a Fortress Self Storage customer, you will have access to your storage unit seven days a week, 365 days a year. And you can rest easy knowing that our highly secure, fenced in facility is monitored for safety by security cameras and an on-site manager 24 hours a day.
We are committed to delivering the best customer service to our customers. In fact, we’ve been voted Best Storage on St. Thomas several years in a row. No matter what you need, we will work with you to make sure you have the right storage unit for your needs at a price you can afford.
For your self-storage, call Fortress Self Storage toll free at 877-611-2852 or contact us here.
Moving to St. Thomas
Making the Move to St. Thomas, United States Virgin Islands It’s no wonder that St. Thomas, USVI is a popular place to move to from America and beyond. Many who have vacationed in St. Thomas fall in love with its beautiful weather, gorgeous scenery, the incredible water sports and laid back lifestyle. The temperature is consistently in the high 70s and mid 80s. Another advantage to moving to St. Thomas is that while it is in the Caribbean, you are in a territory of the United States. So, you enjoy the same legal system and all of the protective laws that exist in America.
St. Thomas is known as the most cosmopolitan and busiest of the Virgin Islands. Charlotte Amalie, the capital of USVI is on the island St. Thomas. Living on St. Thomas, you will enjoy many of the conveniences of mainland life. There are several well-known American companies on St. Thomas, such as K-Mart, Home Depot, Pizza Hut and Merrill Lynch. There is a US Post Office and no sales tax or state income tax. Ready to learn more?
Now that you’ve got the St. Thomas bug, be sure to prepare with the proper paperwork and find out just what you’ll need to pack!
- Store the items you will need most often at the front of the unit.
- When you pack your storage unit, create a center aisle for easy access to all your items.
- Do not place boxes directly on concrete floors. Instead, use pallets or skids to allow air flow around and under items.
- Keep photographs and artwork flat by placing them between two pieces of cardboard and taping them together.
- Drain gasoline and oil from lawn mowers and other items with small engines.
- When storing metal items, wipe all metal surfaces with a rag containing a few drops of machine oil to slow down rusting.
- Always use high quality locks on your unit. Fortress Self Storage sells a variety of locks on site.